Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Underground Artist Of The Month - Kevin Gates X All Or Nuthin Mixtape

Photobucket



All Or Nuthin Is The Street Album From Baton Rouge's Own Kevin Gates One of the hottest niggas coming from out of louisiana. Asissted by Trill Ent's own Lil' Boosie & Lil Phat and also Koch Records Artist Max Minelli Check Out The Album It's Hot.



~~Tracklist~~
1. My Name
2. If You Get In The Way (Remix) [Feat. Lil Boosie]
[1st Single]
3. Girlfriend
4. Streets Of B.R.
5. Maybach Music
6. The Way I Am

7. Find My Way(Feat. Max Minelli)
8. Take A Ride (Feat.Malachi)
9. I'm A G

10. Gotta Have Cash (Feat. Lil Phat & Malachi)
11. Keep A Heater
12. Posted
13. Die Behind Me
14. Think I Like Her

15. Love Me No More

16. Lay My Life Down
17. Remember Me (Feat. Travis)
18. Life I Kno
19. Get Ya Back Broke (Feat. Malachi)
20. We Shine
21. You'll Never Know
22. Break It Off

==>ZSHARE LINK<==


No comments:

Post a Comment