Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MYA - BLACKOUT (DEMO FOR RIHANNA)





This is a two minute snippet of a song that Mya wrote & recorded for Rihanna. I wanna hear the final version. She sings about the abuse that Rihanna was getting from Chris Brown (Do we still need to say allegedly?). The lyrics are a lil too direct. A few bars are below...

*I know what your father did to your mother
But I ain't gonna let history repeat itself
Put your hands down right now
And back up motherfucker
I suggest you stop & think before you swing
I'll help you get some help
Cause you ain't about to use me as no punching bag
You stressed out, then count to ten

*I told you twice before I'm not the chick you wanna fuck with
Cause it's problems, big problems
You won't live to see me solve them.

*If you ever raise a hand at me again
A bitch is going straight to the pen
Cause I'm not taking that bullshit from no damn body
If you ever lay a hand on me again
I'm a have to tell my family & my friends
Goodbye, for life, cause I might blackout.




MYA - BLACKOUT (DEMO FOR RIHANNA)

No comments:

Post a Comment